Discussion here.
Aus side named tomorrow. Rumour has it Johnson will be dropped.
Can either side take 20 wickets?
Curator said it's going to be a batters paradise... however the weather might change that.
He will play, he is dirty on himself for what happened at the Gabba, expect a more disciplined approach from Ben.Who here reckons Hilf will play, i would much rather doug. Johnson as well?
Ponting has confirmed Johnson has been dropped.
Bollinger/Harris to replace.
I'm guessing they may go Harris as he is abit more handy with the bat.
Its about time!!!! The side will now be announced tomorrow!Ponting has confirmed Johnson has been dropped.
Bollinger/Harris to replace.
I'm guessing they may go Harris as he is abit more handy with the bat.
dont think ponting will be around much longer either, atleast as captain!!Wow just wow , what a fantastic start .
Clarke needs a massive break , so obvious he hasn't been himself ever since that **** of a mrs left him .
Sorry if I offend any Lara Bingle "fans"
Huss must have a sore back from carrying these pr*cks all the time![]()