Last test match, our bowling was the problem. Now it's our batting. Sigh.

Hey, I really do bat like Michael Clarke!
So whose fault was the runout between Katich and Watson? I only saw it on tv with no sound ... it was pretty hilarious, I must say! No eye contact between the batsmen ... never a good thing.
How people can rate a 2020 over tests I will never know.
Just go in and have a slog. No tactics at all. I've read Shane Bond's book recently and he said they are soul-destroying for bowlers and he really couldn't care less about his record in that form of the game.
Honestly, try really watching a test match, for as much of the five days as possible, I can't see how you could not love the tactics, changes in momentum and ebbs and flows throughout.
The next best thing is a one dayer, they are also a good watch. 2020s just totally bore me as a spectator in comparison.
How people can rate a 2020 over tests I will never know.
Just go in and have a slog. No tactics at all. I've read Shane Bond's book recently and he said they are soul-destroying for bowlers and he really couldn't care less about his record in that form of the game.
Honestly, try really watching a test match, for as much of the five days as possible, I can't see how you could not love the tactics, changes in momentum and ebbs and flows throughout.
The next best thing is a one dayer, they are also a good watch. 2020s just totally bore me as a spectator in comparison.

Thank god he was picked over JohnsonDougy, you ****ing ripper! :dancing:
First over, see ya later Strauss!![]()
Yep i still stand by what i said before the start of the series. England 3-1England to win the series for me now haha
I've got one solution.
BRING BACK WARNIE! :dancing:
Here is his records from 2004/05 to current.Anyone have Clarke's last say 12 innings?
Apparently 8 of them he hasn't scored over 20.
I think the problem started when they moved him from #5 to #4?So... last 12 innings by Clarke reads:
28, 63, 47, 12, 3, 77, 14, 4, 14, 3, 9, 2
Last 6 innings against top teams England & India he has been missing in action.
I cant see him scoring a 50 this summer, let alone a big score against England.
