mozza
Game on broheim
My apologies I didn’t see that Mann had the same amount of try assists as Drinkwater.Sadly for Mozza his post was not true.
But Mann has still had a better season though.
My apologies I didn’t see that Mann had the same amount of try assists as Drinkwater.Sadly for Mozza his post was not true.
My apologies I didn’t see that Mann had the same amount of try assists as Drinkwater.
But Mann has still had a better season though.
That’s ok cupcake.And line breaks... but I deleted that post as I didn’t seem fit to go around again.
That’s ok cupcake.
Looking forward to it.We can review this at the end of the season when Drinkwaters class has come through and Mann’s above average form returns back to normal as a park footballer.
That would be unfair after Mann gets four extra weeks on the fieldWe can review this at the end of the season when Drinkwaters class has come through and Mann’s above average form returns back to normal as a park footballer.
Looking forward to it.
I’ll look closer at the stats next time. Not that confident Mann will end up in front tbh just know he’s had a better season so far.Maybe by then you won’t have to come up with false statements as facts.![]()
That would be unfair after Mann gets four extra weeks on the field
Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

We can review this at the end of the season when Drinkwaters class has come through and Mann’s above average form returns back to normal as a park footballer.
Watched the game last night, for me we didn't seem that far off honestly. Shibasaki killed us with errors early giving the Cowboys all the possession. With the way the game is now, possession is key, maybe now is a good time for the Walkers brothers to start coaching in the NRL. When we managed to get the ball in hand our intensity was still there & we racked up the points when we got good possession. Outside of brilliant tactics to keep Pearce & Ponga out of the game, I thought the Cowboys weren't that great & allowed us to get back into the game. I'm pretty confident next week we'll be good to go again, if not, can see O'Brien shifting some players out.
Wouldn’t want to be going off early now would you Shirley xx
Sign of a mid/bottom table team. Good teams don't let up.We took the foot off the gas. Game was done at half time. Same with the Broncos v Titans game after us and the week before when the Tigers trounced us.
Sign of a mid/bottom table team. Good teams don't let up.
Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
16th can beat 1st. Doesn't mean squat over the seasonThat mid/bottom table team beat us, so it shows where we are at the moment.
Sign of a mid/bottom table team. Good teams don't let up.
Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Cowboys were the better team, no doubt about that. They settled in to the pace of the game much better and capitalised. We got what we deserved out of the game. I differ with some of you on here, I don't think it was lack of effort. In fact, I think we went too hard, too early. Cowboys were excellent and capitalised. Game over at half time.Call us what you like. We signed off and cruised to victory last week.
Cowboys were the better team, no doubt about that. They settled in to the pace of the game much better and capitalised. We got what we deserved out of the game. I differ with some of you on here, I don't think it was lack of effort. In fact, I think we went too hard, too early. Cowboys were excellent and capitalised. Game over at half time.
Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
16th can beat 1st. Doesn't mean squat over the season
Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk