Round 7: Newcastle Knights vs North Queensland Cowboys

What is your prediction for this game ??

  • Knights 13+

    Votes: 12 85.7%
  • Knights 1-12

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Draw

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cowboys 1-12

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Cowboys 13+

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    14
  • Poll closed .
My apologies I didn’t see that Mann had the same amount of try assists as Drinkwater.

But Mann has still had a better season though.

And line breaks... but I deleted that post as I didn’t seem fit to go around again.
 
Watched the game last night, for me we didn't seem that far off honestly. Shibasaki killed us with errors early giving the Cowboys all the possession. With the way the game is now, possession is key, maybe now is a good time for the Walkers brothers to start coaching in the NRL. When we managed to get the ball in hand our intensity was still there & we racked up the points when we got good possession. Outside of brilliant tactics to keep Pearce & Ponga out of the game, I thought the Cowboys weren't that great & allowed us to get back into the game. I'm pretty confident next week we'll be good to go again, if not, can see O'Brien shifting some players out.
 
Watched the game last night, for me we didn't seem that far off honestly. Shibasaki killed us with errors early giving the Cowboys all the possession. With the way the game is now, possession is key, maybe now is a good time for the Walkers brothers to start coaching in the NRL. When we managed to get the ball in hand our intensity was still there & we racked up the points when we got good possession. Outside of brilliant tactics to keep Pearce & Ponga out of the game, I thought the Cowboys weren't that great & allowed us to get back into the game. I'm pretty confident next week we'll be good to go again, if not, can see O'Brien shifting some players out.

We took the foot off the gas. Game was done at half time. Same with the Broncos v Titans game after us and the week before when the Tigers trounced us.
 
We took the foot off the gas. Game was done at half time. Same with the Broncos v Titans game after us and the week before when the Tigers trounced us.
Sign of a mid/bottom table team. Good teams don't let up.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
 
Call us what you like. We signed off and cruised to victory last week.
Cowboys were the better team, no doubt about that. They settled in to the pace of the game much better and capitalised. We got what we deserved out of the game. I differ with some of you on here, I don't think it was lack of effort. In fact, I think we went too hard, too early. Cowboys were excellent and capitalised. Game over at half time.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
 
Cowboys were the better team, no doubt about that. They settled in to the pace of the game much better and capitalised. We got what we deserved out of the game. I differ with some of you on here, I don't think it was lack of effort. In fact, I think we went too hard, too early. Cowboys were excellent and capitalised. Game over at half time.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

You score at first chance like the Tigers and it could of been same story. Cowboys hold on and thanks to Shibasaki’s errors the tide turns like that and we ran with it. Taumalolo, McGuire and McLean just bullied you down the middle after that first try.
 
16th can beat 1st. Doesn't mean squat over the season

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Right. So we lose and it doesn't mean anything over the course of the season, where the Cows win and because of the way they won, they're a mid/bottom team? I'm confident in our team turning it around, but best to wait until we string some good performances together ourselves before criticising teams that beat us.
 
Back
Top