Grandpa Joe
Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
So many of your game day posts are criticisms of Mann. Once again he’s been better than Drinkwater this season. There’s no doubt that.
And Clifford........ And all their backs.
So many of your game day posts are criticisms of Mann. Once again he’s been better than Drinkwater this season. There’s no doubt that.
And Clifford........ And all their backs.
Yes, you talk crap...everyone on here knows it.
@cowboyman you cant call JT the GOAT.
What has he achieved?
How do you measure his success?
Have a look at what Glen Lazarus achieved in his career for example.
Here is the factual stat that counts.
Knights in 5th spot on 9 points.
Cowboys in 10th spot on 6 points.
Simple ...
Lazarus took 3 different clubs to their inaugural premiership.What has he achieved? How about that Dally M medal. He also started a international revolution and brought minnows Tonga to the forefront of international rugby league. Two things Lazarus never did.
Seems people like stats on here. He is punching out stats no forward has ever done on a consistent basis like he is.
Already got a premiership ring to boot as well and wasn’t in a international quality stacked club side like Lazarus was at Brisbane. Granted he took Melbourne to their inaugural premiership much like Taumalolo helped lead for the Cowboys. This all while only just entering his prime now.
Lazarus took 3 different clubs to their inaugural premiership.
He won 5 Premierships.
Had great success at representative level.
So you cant call JT the Goat until he has done better.
Greeter success at international level?Anyone could walk into that Broncos side to a premiership. They were stacked.
Taumalolo will be a one club player and I’m sure will give the club more success in the future.
Taumalolo is the greatest forward to play the game. Your immortal Joey said he would take Taumalolo over Lazarus only a couple weeks ago.
Taumalolo has had even greater success at international level. The leader of his nation to first beat Australia and England, then notch up another win against New Zealand all in the space of a couple months.
Are we measuring greatness on premiership rings?
In that case Stirling was better then Johns.
Greeter success at international level?
Lazarus won a world cup.
Was also named players player for 2 consecutive Kangaroo tours.
Why do I keep reading about the Cowboys on this forum. Can’t you go to another forum and talk about the Cowboys?
Who cares !unt

They were stacked before Lazzo got there and had won nothing, he was the catalyst for that first Broncos premiership. He doesn't get the raps he deserves. Having said that, Lolo is on a whole new level as far as a metre eater goes. I haven't seen anything like him. Personally, I still rate Brad Clyde the best lock I've ever seen. A massive work rate and a superb attacking weapon anywhere on the park. Lolo does him for metres and leg drive but doesn't have Clyde's touch of class.Anyone could walk into that Broncos side to a premiership. They were stacked.
Taumalolo will be a one club player and I’m sure will give the club more success in the future.
Taumalolo is the greatest forward to play the game. Your immortal Joey said he would take Taumalolo over Lazarus only a couple weeks ago.
Taumalolo has had even greater success at international level. The leader of his nation to first beat Australia and England, then notch up another win against New Zealand all in the space of a couple months.
Are we measuring greatness on premiership rings?
In that case Stirling was better then Johns.
This is the match thread that involved the Cowboys. I see you took the loss well though![]()
Yeah I am aware. But just go back to criticising our players, at least it’s Knights related.
Discussing Drinkwater v Mann. If that’s not Knights related I don’t know what is. The salt is real with this one.
They were stacked before Lazzo got there and had won nothing, he was the catalyst for that first Broncos premiership. He doesn't get the raps he deserves. Having said that, Lolo is on a whole new level as far as a metre eater goes. I haven't seen anything like him. Personally, I still rate Brad Clyde the best lock I've ever seen. A massive work rate and a superb attacking weapon anywhere on the park. Lolo does him for metres and leg drive but doesn't have Clyde's touch of class.
Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk