I’m going to miss the first grade game today, got a wedding I have to go to (not mine). Behave yourself everyone lol
He seems harmless, but I think his posts are pointless.Lukebrooks off the leash![]()
Arh bro your priorities are all messed up lolI’m going to miss the first grade game today, got a wedding I have to go to (not mine). Behave yourself everyone lol
So he posts like he plays?He seems harmless, but I think his posts are pointless.
Penrith are a great side but I’m hoping that assume the Knights are a walkover and get caught with their pants down. It’s been years but I think they’ve got a few upsets in them this year.Knights to beat Penrith tonight in a thriller. You heard it here 1st folks
Yes, he is a lost cause on the field. His only consolation is that he is being paid very well.So he posts like he plays?
He’s very sloppy. But just helped force the error.Two penalties on Fitz in 3 minutes