Round 7 - Knights V Panthers - Saturday 15 April 5:30pm - McDonald Jones Stadium

Lefty

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
We have played the Panthers 39 times, we have won 19 games, they have won 18 with 2 draws.
 
It was interesting when they mentioned as the game started yesterday that we'd had 23 wins and 23 losses with one draw vs the Warriors. I remember in the early years we would beat them virtually every time and quite often by a big margin. Warriors definitely squared that one up over the years.

Same for Panthers, I guess! I just don't remember those games as well because I don't cop it endlessly from Panthers supporters when we lose to them. 😂
 
Could Elliott be an option for Brailey's replacement? He's not a specialist hooker but he did play there a few times there for Canberra last year
 
Miller
Young
Gags
Best
Marzhew
Gamble
Hastings
DSaf
Crossland
Leo
Fitz
Frizz
Croker or Elliott

Mann
Croker or Jones
Hetherington
Johns or Jones

Lucas
Keeley
Cant
Rivett
 
Crossland has been real decent at hooker, he's ahead of Elliott
Said it before Crossland and Mann will do a job. You could see when Crossland filled in that game when Brailey was out, he played well but was gassed near the end. He threw some wayward passes. I'm certain AOB will think to interchange the two. AOB's paradise!
 
Miller
Young
Gags
Best
Marzhew
Gamble
Hastings
DSaf
Crossland
Leo
Fitz
Frizz
Croker or Elliott

Mann
Croker or Jones
Hetherington
Johns or Jones

Lucas
Keeley
Cant
Rivett
If Elliott is available he will not be in my run on starting side. I would even consider giving him a week in NSW cup, otherwise off the bench. Jones does not make my side either. Johns ahead of him.
 
if we are dropping a forward on form, Hetherington is our worst performer so far, although he does seem to be slowly improving.
I notice there was another Hetherington playing reserve grade for the Bulldogs last week. I wonder if it's his brother?
 
Just saying, I’ll worry about it if we actually hear something to support it.

If he’s right, everyone is like “wow this is the guy with the scoops!” If he’s wrong he has the out of “well they diagnosed an ACL tear in the room, but scans revealed he’s okay.”

I don’t see why they’d say it’s a meniscus tear if they suspected something else.
 
Back
Top