James Bluntus
Russell Wyer
I dont wanna sound negative but I dont think we are playing as good as the scoreline suggests. The Cowboys are playing crap...
Agreed. Now for the dreaded 2nd half.
I dont wanna sound negative but I dont think we are playing as good as the scoreline suggests. The Cowboys are playing crap...
In Gidley's defence he is just back from a knee injury, I'm sure his kicking will pick up in the coming weeksWe're playing alright, the refs are finally on our side though. Just need to hold our 2nd half, and rack up a try every 5 minutes :dancing:
Missing Naiqamas goal kicking as well.

anyone else fear that if this game slips away now after that big lead and to a cowboys without 4 big players this could be the end of the knights season and would put the knights as wooden spoon favourites?