Round 6: Knights v Cowboys @ EnergyAustralia Stadium

Pick the margin for Knights v Cowboys


  • Total voters
    48
  • Poll closed .
Id love to go but im in Sydney and parents wouldnt drive me up, and unfortunately 15 year olds cant drive otherwise id be there.
 
James, don't encourage driving unlicenced!

I would have gone, but I'm going to see Kelly Clarkson instead... I am confident we should win, because I won't watch the game :lol:
 
Id love to go but im in Sydney and parents wouldnt drive me up, and unfortunately 15 year olds cant drive otherwise id be there.

Have you ever heard of a little company called City Rail lol.

I would have gone, but I'm going to see Kelly Clarkson instead... I am confident we should win, because I won't watch the game :lol:

Okay, um...that is very very depressing. Hope you have fun with that :lol:
 
No I just write that I am randomly seeing an artist.

Oh okay, i thought that was it....nah man but serioulsy! Nothing personal its just really funny....haha i must admit though, i did go to pussycat dolls/lady gaga last year but that was just for a perve...and holy **** i definately got one :p.
 
Oh okay, i thought that was it....nah man but serioulsy! Nothing personal its just really funny....haha i must admit though, i did go to pussycat dolls/lady gaga last year but that was just for a perve...and holy **** i definately got one :p.

I don't really get why it's so funny but anyway. If it's because of her looks I am not interested
Female.gif
... she has a wonderful voice and a mountain of great songs. She's not my favourite artist (that would be Pink) but is a real performer.

Unfortunately, it's fallen on the same night the boys play, but so be it!
 
Nah man nothing to do with her looks lol... i just think her songs suck lol...but thats just my opinion :p.....anyways have fun. I wasnt being a ****head that time lol.
 
Nah man nothing to do with her looks lol... i just think her songs suck lol...but thats just my opinion :p.....anyways have fun. I wasnt being a ****head that time lol.

After going to Gaga/PCD you can't say anything ... to anyone... ever!!:lol:
 
After going to Gaga/PCD you can't say anything ... to anyone... ever!!:lol:

Hahaha, im not ashamed. You should have seen some of the chicks there! Haha I didn't go there for the music :p

Sorry I just realised your a female lol...so dont worry bout the first part :p
 
Last edited:
Oh okay, i thought that was it....nah man but serioulsy! Nothing personal its just really funny....haha i must admit though, i did go to pussycat dolls/lady gaga last year but that was just for a perve...and holy **** i definately got one :p.
Unluckily for you Gaga was also half chubbed
 
Have you ever heard of a little company called City Rail lol.

Yes i have but going on trains by myself is boring, and ill have knowhere to stay afterwards unless i come home right after & get rolled on the train (: where my final stop is just walking there by yourself at night your asking to get rolled. :fist:
 
Back
Top