• Knights by 1-12

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • Raiders by 13+

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Raiders by 1-12

Votes: 9 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmmmm but has dodge calmed himself down enough not to do anything stupid, you know if it blows up he will get in trouble as he is one of those 'on the edge' players the refs look out for

If that's the case Dureau cant wait for the game either.

Surely Dodge cant be that stupid. Stringing 3 games together, he wouldn't want to risk it.

If Vidot starts it, then it's a free invitation Dodge.

Surely Dodge cant be that stupid. Stringing 3 games together, he wouldn't want to risk it.

He doesn't appear to think things through before he acts a lot of the time tho. Should be fun to watch :badgrin:

He is young and thinks he is tough :p I'm sure Dodge cant wait.

Couldn't agree with this more. He thinks he is the biggest toughnut, just the look on his face and his whole demeanour. He isn't at the Justin Hodges level yet though :lol:

Here is a thing for Rogers and Vidot. I thought I would post it here aswell as in my portfolio:
rogersvidot.jpg

Here is a thing for Rogers and Vidot. I thought I would post it here aswell as in my portfolio:
rogersvidot.jpg

That first hit full busted his chin, when Vidot walks to the ref at the end you see the bruise and his ripped jersey :razz:

Lets hope that little smart a*s comes after Rogers and instigates the fight, then Dodge can really snot him one and ruin his face again. I hope that little brat Vidot gets floored.

:lol:

"dodge" is just a fat useless lump of s***.

Iv'e read so many knights fans claim that he 'pumped' vidot.

He landed a grand total of 1 punch on vidot out of at least 10. And, surprise, surprise, it is the unexpected sucker punch.

"dodge" will end up second best if he is in the middle of it this time, mark my words.

GO THE RAIDERS!

He landed a grand total of 1 punch on vidot out of at least 10. And, surprise, surprise, it is the unexpected sucker punch.

"dodge" will end up second best if he is in the middle of it this time, mark my words.

GO THE RAIDERS!

:notgood:

Dodge was simply pushing him away so he could play the ball which we see in every single game and Vidot thinking he is some badass decides to push him back then Dodge threw the punch at him and hit his cheek. They went back 10m swinging punches and Vidot tried to knee him in the face like what the hell kneeing people? outcome of it though was Rogers not a scratch Vidot had a ripped jersey and bleeding on the side of his chin with both getting sent off. If Vidot tries something then he will be 'pumped'. :D

GO THE RAIDERS!

Wake up! Wake up!

There isn't that better now that you aren't having that nightmare of Vidot on a strecher knocked out?

Let's hope McManus lines up against Vidot, and Mullen kicks to McManus, Vidot can't defuse a kick to save his life

GO THE RAIDERS!

Even us Knights fans know that Dodge is either rocks or diamonds but to say he is "a fat useless lump of ****", that has taken it a bit too far hasn't it? First of all the bloke isn't fat and second you could say the same about Campese couldn't you, he has been more hot and cold than Katy Perry this year FFS!

Uh maybe because he did? :lol: Check around this thread and there is more than enough video evidence. I think you'll find that other than the small percentage of Faiders fans, most will agree that Dodge pumped that little coward.

A bloody good one at that :lol:. He landed about half a dozen on the little sucker.

Going on last year, "Knee boy" ( Vidot ), he will want to improve his limited fighting skills if he is going to stand a chance champ. :lol:

Even us Knights fans know that Dodge is either rocks or diamonds but to say he is "a fat useless lump of ****", that has taken it a bit too far hasn't it? First of all the bloke isn't fat and second you could say the same about Campese couldn't you, he has been more hot and cold than Katy Perry this year FFS!

Uh maybe because he did? :lol: Check around this thread and there is more than enough video evidence. I think you'll find that other than the small percentage of Faiders fans, most will agree that Dodge pumped that little coward.

A bloody good one at that :lol:. He landed about half a dozen on the little sucker.

Going on last year, "Knee boy" ( Vidot ), he will want to improve his limited fighting skills if he is going to stand a chance champ. :lol:
Nice work :lol: + Rep

Back