Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Raiders by 1-12

Votes: 9 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ms.Nobody

Banned
telstra2007.jpg

A Sunday afternoon in the National Capital with the Knights looking at 4 straight wins!

Newcastle Knights v Canberra Raiders
Canberra Stadium, Canberra
Sunday 18th July
Kick off 2pm (NSW TIME)
FoxSports Live
Toyota Cup Knights v Raiders 11.45am *Live on FoxSports*

Referees:
Touch Judges:
Video Referee:

TICKETS - INFORMATION & PURCHASING HERE

lineupcopy.jpg

TBA - Tuesday afternoon

Raiders Line Up:1. Josh Dugan 2. Joel Monaghan 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Adam Mogg 5. Daniel Vidot 6. Terry Campese (C) 7. Josh McCrone 8. Dane Tilse 9. Travis Waddell 10. David Shillington 11. Joe Picker 12. Bronson Harrison 13. Josh Miller Interchange: 14. Sam Mataora 15. Trevor Thurling 16. Tom Learoyd-Lahrs 17. Scott Logan; Reserves: 18. Danny Galea

All Discussion on the game in this thread - Pre Match (First Try Scorer, Predictions) Live Scores & Post Match Thoughts.

Will be a tough game and having won just two games in Canberra, it will be a real good test for the team and to see how far they can go this season. Mullen and De Gois are carrying injuries aswell so it will be interesting to see if they play.

We have'nt won 4 in a row since 2006 and we have only won down there twice in our history but I think we can pull it off :)

I believe the Raiders may have the spark and strength in their side but i think we will just scrape home in this one. 1-12 margin. Sunday arvo games are a plus aswell.

Newcastle Knights 26.
Canberra Raiders 20.
FTS Junior Sau
LTS Akuila Uate.
MOTM Jarrod Mullen.
Crowd 14, 349.

Hopefully this will be our 4th win in a row.
Go Knights! :)

We can do it. Knowing Canberra, they will lead about 22-6 at halftime and we will make an amazing comeback (like the Tigers and Souths did in Canberra) and we will win 30-28.

This is apperently rivalry round? Are we even rivals with Canberra? Would of been alot better if we were playing the Roosters!

This is apperently rivalry round? Are we even rivals with Canberra? Would of been alot better if we were playing the Roosters!
I have never even heard of rivalry round.

I think us and Canberra are leftovers.

We have:
Rabbitohs vs Dragons - massive history between the two
Titans vs Broncos - Queensland teams, Gold Coast and Brisbane teams admitted into the NSWRL in 1988
Warriors vs Storm - not much of a rivalry, non-NSW/QLD teams
Panthers vs Eels - western sydney
Sharks vs Manly - massive rivalry in the 70's and it continues today
Raiders vs Knights - ?, leftovers :lol:
Roosters vs Bulldogs - 2004 GF (to name one)
Tigers vs Cowboys - 2005 GF

Last edited:
If it was rivalry round, id love to see us playing Manly. Man they were good matches back in the mid-late 90s! They had the wood on us until we got them in the 97 GF and then it was all us!

Not confident at all we don't win in Canberra simple as that, hopefully it changes this weekend, I'll be away for the game though so I'll have to watch the replay next week some time :(

Quietly confident we can get 4 in a row. Hopefully Mullo is OK, he has been killing it the past few weeks. I like all the Raiders players except Vidot, I hope he gets snotted again by Dodge.

Im going to watch this game in Canberra with 6 other Knights supporters so im keen to see a good win. I watched canberra vs titans where Canberra lead at half time by 20 points or so and in the end it was 2 the difference or something. Dont quote me but the point is they got run down.

We all know the Knights second half performances this year isnt the best but neigther are the Raiders. Theres hope here. :)

Back