danknights
Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Hope this is reverse psychology.Cowboys 28 - Knights 16
FTS - Hammer
MOTM - Morgan
Hope this is reverse psychology.Cowboys 28 - Knights 16
FTS - Hammer
MOTM - Morgan
I think the Knights are building nicely and I'd be surprised if we don't turn up for this one.
Green/Pearce halves paring has had 2 games, 1 with only the captains run before it. The team is going to get better again this week I believe,
We aren't playing a team desperate to hang on to their season either.
I'm expecting a solid performance from the Knights and a comfortable win.
Not to mention a few of the bottom sides without head coaches now, hard to see any of the bottom sides caring. Probably counting the days left for the pub lolGus made a good point on 100% Footy yesterday, given the weirdness of this season, travelling & bubbles, so much else going on in the world, the competition split so far between the good & bad sides, it's gonna be so hard for those sides that are out of finals contention to care anymore in the run home, they just want the season over & there could be big blowouts to come. The Broncos look like they've given up already which reveals the toxicity of that club's roster at the moment.
Are you going this week??Everytime I've been to a high vis game we won. It's not cursed like our 9 jersey.
Everytime I've been to a high vis game we won. It's not cursed like our 9 jersey.