Round 15: Newcastle Knights vs North QLD Cowboys

What is your prediction for this game ??

  • Knights 13+

    Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Knights 1-12

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Draw

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cowboys 1-12

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Cowboys 13+

    Votes: 2 9.5%

  • Total voters
    21
  • Poll closed .
Manly did us a favour by really trying hard last week.
We need to improve a lot still if we are to compete with the top 4 this year, so easy wins are not what we need right now.
I hope the Cowboys show up and give it their best shot.
I want us to win and get the two points, but I want us to have to work hard and to improve as a team, because we need to.
 
Have to admit i would like to see us walk all over them especially up the middle . I dont really care what the score is as long as we win .
Id like to see us smash every team from now on, thing is were capable just have to be at our best .
 
Today’s team will be close to what plays in the semi’s with Dan the strengthening inclusion other injured will possibly be back late, Best, Sione, Lee, but will be hard pressed to play top 13 due to fitness and form of current 13.
I want to win big today or at least play strong with the game in control but most of all I want the two points
 
Pretty poor sets on attack. Cowboys defence looks like the Roosters at the moment because it’s such poor attack
 
Back
Top