Junior11
Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Yup JOJO, I definitely cringe whenever I see we have Cecchin, I don't like using the refs as an excuse but I'm convinced that guy has it in for us lol
I think we were good tonight minus the result obviously, everyone seemed to have had quite good games, well improved games that's for sure. I can see some real positive signs there, we just need to hold onto the f'ing ball!! Our goal line defence is outstanding and when we can control the ball better and build pressure it's that defence that will win us our games. I feel we're half way there now and I'm staying positive that we'll start to click and become a top quality side coming into the second half of the season. We can take alot out of this game and now we'll go away for a bye and come back against the Titans with Buderus back in the 9 and hopefully we'll be able to string some wins together.
I was proud of Cuthbertson and Boyd for improving their game out of sight tonight, nothing brilliant but it was great to see them playing much better. Finally.
I think we were good tonight minus the result obviously, everyone seemed to have had quite good games, well improved games that's for sure. I can see some real positive signs there, we just need to hold onto the f'ing ball!! Our goal line defence is outstanding and when we can control the ball better and build pressure it's that defence that will win us our games. I feel we're half way there now and I'm staying positive that we'll start to click and become a top quality side coming into the second half of the season. We can take alot out of this game and now we'll go away for a bye and come back against the Titans with Buderus back in the 9 and hopefully we'll be able to string some wins together.
I was proud of Cuthbertson and Boyd for improving their game out of sight tonight, nothing brilliant but it was great to see them playing much better. Finally.