Round 10: Knights v Cowboys - Hunter Stadium

Pick the margin

  • Knights by 1-12

    Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Knights by 13+

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Cowboys by 1-12

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Cowboys by 13+

    Votes: 9 34.6%

  • Total voters
    26
  • Poll closed .
Interestingly, ans correct me if I'm wrong, I think last night was the first time this season that a team has tried to kick to Uate, I can't remember him ever having to take a kick and run it back (Attacking kicks don't count, he can't get some acceleration with the defense on him). You have to wonder whether it was a plan given McManus form this year, to try and force the errors out of Uate. Either way, it was great to get to watch his kamikazee runs back at the defensive line.
 
If we continue to play like we did last night, we will win more than we lose. Just missing a little polish but I thought everyone including the forwards had a good game.
 
Flicked on the pre-game show for the Raiders v Eels match and they went over our game last night, Mark Gasnier said even though we lost he thinks it was our best performance all year. Not sure what to think of that, sure there were positive signs and we saw Darius have his best for us this year but we've had better performances so far, such as against Canterbury and Penrith. :confused:

Probably just that Gasnier only watches us play on occasions. Media folk often make grand sweeping statements like that without having seen many games.
 
Seriously I have been trying to keep it in but can no longer do it...Has anybody noticed that whenever we get that ref Ceccin or whatever his name is we loose....He has it in for us and I am seriously over it...

I can no longer watch the Knights being ripped off by this **** ref as he seems to have a problem with the knights...When will these refs be held accountable, I dont condone violence in any way at all but if I was at the game I would off jumped the fence and belted the refs...

Plus how did they call Boyds perfect pass forward but missed 15 forward passes by the cowboys???

Oooops way back in 2012 Jojo reveals his ‘love’ for Cecchin.

Lovely coincidence it was against my Cowboys.
 
Oooops way back in 2012 Jojo reveals his ‘love’ for Cecchin.

Lovely coincidence it was against my Cowboys.

Honestly, you are sad for a start...and really dumb.

Do you not follow or maybe I should spell it out for you.... I don't like ceccin but love him today as my bet has stayed alive ... Is that better? Or you still too thick to follow?
 
Changing of tune here. There was no ‘today’ in your original few posts in the other thread until you’ve been called out.
 
Seriously man just let it go. They'll keep biting. I'm over seeing it today.

Apparently I’m a bad troll but damn I rack up the bites. I’m bored at work so need to get a few laughs out before we all move to the Drinkwater thread and have a good laugh at our cup winning fullback.
 
Changing of tune here. There was no ‘today’ in your original few posts in the other thread until you’ve been called out.

Watch out everyone, the forum police is here.

Called out about what? I hate ceccin, but absolutely loved him today. You still struggling to follow?
 
Watch out everyone, the forum police is here.

Called out about what? I hate ceccin, but absolutely loved him today. You still struggling to follow?

Not fooling me. You’re the first to blame the refs each and every week. No need to try make up a mystery bet that you made.
 
Not fooling me. You’re the first to blame the refs each and every week. No need to try make up a mystery bet that you made.

In the famous words of Mark Twain "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

I have the bet slip and the cash in my account, thankyou Mr Ceccin.

Yes I am the first to blame the refs, your point being?
 
In the famous words of Mark Twain "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

I have the bet slip and the cash in my account, thankyou Mr Ceccin.

Yes I am the first to blame the refs, your point being?

Please if you’re going to make an attempt to insult someone’s intellectual capacity at least get the basic things right yourself?

Cecchin*

You are very welcome. This lesson is a freebie next time I’ll send an invoice. Let’s hope you’ve kept some of the winnings for it :giggle:
 
Please if you’re going to make an attempt to insult someone’s intellectual capacity at least get the basic things right yourself?

Cecchin*

You are very welcome. This lesson is a freebie next time I’ll send an invoice. Let’s hope you’ve kept some of the winnings for it :giggle:

Wow....you are really sad...move along now
 
Back
Top