Dawso - Knights fan!
Daniel Saifiti
brett finch
brent shirwin
mathew head
thomas leulai
josh lewis
joe williams
michael witt
lincoln withers
michael dobson
michael monaghan
also greg eastwood would be a good pick up if we through a bit of cash at him, say $250 000 to $300 000?
I highly rate head, shirwin, josh lewis, joe williams, witt and michael dobson and I think these players would take the oppurtunity and excel with another chance at NRL first grade.
OPINONS?
brent shirwin
mathew head
thomas leulai
josh lewis
joe williams
michael witt
lincoln withers
michael dobson
michael monaghan
also greg eastwood would be a good pick up if we through a bit of cash at him, say $250 000 to $300 000?
I highly rate head, shirwin, josh lewis, joe williams, witt and michael dobson and I think these players would take the oppurtunity and excel with another chance at NRL first grade.
OPINONS?
Last edited: