BETTERTHANLEGO
Justin Ryder
I expect our middles to come out and put on big performances with origin around the corner and warriors missing both their starting front rowers. Setting myself up for disappointment
At the rate everyone outside of Newcastle Is talking we are In talks to sign just about any player who Is off contract that comes on the market.The Warriors have been a complete basket case this week, with the Lodge walkout and payout, due to a fight with the owner, destroying their salary cap for next season ... if we can't win this week then we never will.
And thank goodness we never signed Lodge, too!
Maybe if Lodge had managed to make it to the end of any contract he'd ever signed in his life it might be tempting!At the rate everyone outside of Newcastle Is talking we are In talks to sign just about any player who Is off contract that comes on the market.
Lodge was at Melbourne already. Tried to fight Craig Bellamy. He won't be going back.You just know that Melbourne is the only place for Lodge, and he'll probably turn into the best player in the world if he goes there.
Mate I've been expecting them to stand up for the last few games now with the Origin drums beating harder and harder. Hasn't amounted to much so far.I expect our middles to come out and put on big performances with origin around the corner and warriors missing both their starting front rowers. Setting myself up for disappointment
I've watched it most weeks for the past couple of months and not once have I heard him mention a particular round that Brailey will be be back.. I may have missed it but all I've heard him say is "early July" about a month or so ago and " we're hoping to have him in full contact training in July" a few days agoIt was from the head of medical at the Knights.
I remember having It come up on my feed and he said that he would be looking at returning round 20.
It was either last weeks one or the week before It.
Adjudication setbacks, like that horror last week, should strengthen our player's resolve and not fatally destroy it. Being one of the cannon-fodder teams of the NRL, we have no choice but to learn to deal with it - until we move out of the cannonball's range.Personally the Bronco’s game was a big let down, that obstruction decision was unbelievable and then the team capitulated. It is hard to be enthusiastic when there is no light at the end of the tunnel. As Toohey says we need a marquee half.
I’m hoping for a win today to help avoid the spoon.
Right up until @Lord of the Skraelings annual forum shutdownHow many weeks does a win buy the forum?
That would have starting full contact training at Round 17/18.I've watched it most weeks for the past couple of months and not once have I heard him mention a particular round that Brailey will be be back.. I may have missed it but all I've heard him say is "early July" about a month or so ago and " we're hoping to have him in full contact training in July" a few days ago