U23
Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
knight-no-7 said:Most are sold out...thats a shame, i guess i gota go to some other store..
Try Rebel Sport. I recall AussieKnight buying a small for $50
knight-no-7 said:Most are sold out...thats a shame, i guess i gota go to some other store..
knight-no-7 said:end of season sales, are on everywhere... i dont really mind the price, as long as its under 100 lol
newcastle_fan_4eva said:omg are you really gonna get her that emmanuel..your a naughty boy
Untitled23 said:newcastle_fan_4eva said:omg are you really gonna get her that emmanuel..your a naughty boy
You should see what she does with my jersey.![]()

Untitled23 said:newcastle_fan_4eva said:omg are you really gonna get her that emmanuel..your a naughty boy
You should see what she does with my jersey.![]()
frizzed said:I'm fairly sure the Peter Wynns store in Parramatta has on sale on at the moment with jerseys priced at $69, I'm not sure what jerseys are included in this sale. Just in case anyone is interested and lives near by.
Untitled23 said:frizzed said:I'm fairly sure the Peter Wynns store in Parramatta has on sale on at the moment with jerseys priced at $69, I'm not sure what jerseys are included in this sale. Just in case anyone is interested and lives near by.
If not all the teams, then im fairly sure its just Penrith, Newcaslte and Raiders. I saw it in RLW. But that was before the end of the season, so now i guess it could be an end-of-season sale.
Bedsey_is_the_best said:The teams who did crap basically lol