Newcastle Merchandise

Bedsey_is_the_best said:
I like both, but our away one is 2 much like the dragons away one.

But their red is a appealing red. Ours is blinding and u could spot it 10 kilometers away
 
Bedsey_is_the_best said:
Its the same red 2 me. U can't tell me u can't c the Dragons away jersey from ten km's. u can c it on the tv from the front gate at our place.

bloody smartass :evil:

:lol:
 
Just thought i'd bump this topic and say that the jerseys on Knight Kingdom are reduced to $75. Only thing is that limited sizes are available, and they only appear to be XXL and XXXL
 
knight-no-7 said:
75s pretty good

Yeah, less than half price.

Also, i saw the jerseys that were selling for $69.95 but it were only Newcastle, Panthers and Raiders, so i assume they only sell it at that price for the bottom three teams. It also came with an iron-on number for free. Can't remember what the store was called but it was in last weeks Rugby League week mag.
 
Untitled23 said:
Just thought i'd bump this topic and say that the jerseys on Knight Kingdom are reduced to $75. Only thing is that limited sizes are available, and they only appear to be XXL and XXXL

Did you go? Because I got that Email that said there was a massive 75% off sale and was wondering if I should go back down and have a look only thing is they are only open til 12 saturdays and we live like an hour away so that means we have to get up early (before 10!! LOL)
 
Bedsey_is_the_best said:
U can buy from the supporters store of the net

But it can be cheaper at the actual knights kingdom. I got a top for $15 and got home and saw it online at the knights kingdom for $50! I thought what a scam hey!
 
Jekk said:
Bedsey_is_the_best said:
U can buy from the supporters store of the net

But it can be cheaper at the actual knights kingdom. I got a top for $15 and got home and saw it online at the knights kingdom for $50! I thought what a scam hey!

What?! :shock:
 
What i'm saying is you can pick up bargains at the store that aren't offered online.
 
Back
Top