Newcastle Merchandise

U23

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Does anyone know how much jerseys cost to buy at games?

:)

edit: sorry if this is in the wrong topic. wasn't really sure which one to put it in.
 
Bedsey_is_the_best said:
Yeah thats how much they cost. But at Peter Wynns @ the moment they r on sale 4 $69, which is awsome I thought.

only $69!!! holly crap better stock up haha
 
You can get jerseys for all sorts of prices.. can't really remember what and where right now..
 
i thought their main price range was from $90 - $160ish ... but 70 bucks... thats unheard of
 
I don't think it matters when, they just do it when they feel like it. The ones we have now r only a couple of years old so I don't think they will change it soon. U never no but.
 
AussieKnight said:
I was thinking of waiting till a new strip came out, arent we due for a change soon? Or does it not matter when?

They usually last four years, meaning if they stick to that schedule, this jumper has one year left.
 
But the away one is one year younger and they match so will they chnage it? I am sick of them bloody changing it all the time anyway. Leave it i think
 
When we first got the latest jersey we had a year of that with the old away jersey ... but I predict that next time they will change them both simultaneously.
 
Back
Top