Newcastle Merchandise

knight-no-7 said:
Most are sold out...thats a shame, i guess i gota go to some other store..

Try Rebel Sport. I recall AussieKnight buying a small for $50
 
knight-no-7 said:
end of season sales, are on everywhere... i dont really mind the price, as long as its under 100 lol

I also remember seeing another store in a catalogue in Rugby League Week where it was $60 with a free iron-on number.
 
There was other XLs and sizes there, but it was a few days ago now. It'd be worth having a look if you drive by.

Anyone thinking bout that g-string underwear set for 5 bucks? :lol:
 
There was other XLs and sizes there, but it was a few days ago now. It'd be worth having a look if you drive by.

Anyone thinking bout that g-string underwear set for 5 bucks? :lol:
 
3 and a half hour drive by for me. Lol

$5 Newcaslte G-string? My gf's birthday is coming up! 8-[ Bwuhaha.
 
I'm fairly sure the Peter Wynns store in Parramatta has on sale on at the moment with jerseys priced at $69, I'm not sure what jerseys are included in this sale. Just in case anyone is interested and lives near by.
 
frizzed said:
I'm fairly sure the Peter Wynns store in Parramatta has on sale on at the moment with jerseys priced at $69, I'm not sure what jerseys are included in this sale. Just in case anyone is interested and lives near by.

If not all the teams, then im fairly sure its just Penrith, Newcaslte and Raiders. I saw it in RLW. But that was before the end of the season, so now i guess it could be an end-of-season sale.
 
Untitled23 said:
frizzed said:
I'm fairly sure the Peter Wynns store in Parramatta has on sale on at the moment with jerseys priced at $69, I'm not sure what jerseys are included in this sale. Just in case anyone is interested and lives near by.

If not all the teams, then im fairly sure its just Penrith, Newcaslte and Raiders. I saw it in RLW. But that was before the end of the season, so now i guess it could be an end-of-season sale.

Yea its end of season sale, not sure what teams jerseys are there though, but I do know the sale ends on Friday.
 
Back
Top