Bedsey_is_the_best
Adam MacDougall
I like both, but our away one is 2 much like the dragons away one.
Bedsey_is_the_best said:I like both, but our away one is 2 much like the dragons away one.
Bedsey_is_the_best said:Its the same red 2 me. U can't tell me u can't c the Dragons away jersey from ten km's. u can c it on the tv from the front gate at our place.

knight-no-7 said:75s pretty good
knight-no-7 said:It normally costs about $160, according to the knights site, so im guessing it would be somewhere close to that..
http://www.newcastleknights.com.au/shop/onlineshop2/categories.asp?cID=3
Untitled23 said:Just thought i'd bump this topic and say that the jerseys on Knight Kingdom are reduced to $75. Only thing is that limited sizes are available, and they only appear to be XXL and XXXL
Bedsey_is_the_best said:U can buy from the supporters store of the net
Jekk said:Bedsey_is_the_best said:U can buy from the supporters store of the net
But it can be cheaper at the actual knights kingdom. I got a top for $15 and got home and saw it online at the knights kingdom for $50! I thought what a scam hey!