New website is now up

The Afl thing was Bigpond related, so its understandable as they do the AFL site aswell.

They've no right advertising a rival sport on NRL server space. That would be like SuperLeague allowing the Guinness RU Premisership prime advertising real estate on its web site. LUDICROUS!!!!
 
It looks OK I guess but it looks alot "cheaper" then that last one we had for a short time.
 
Not a fan of the NRL.com site template. Why do nearly all the NRL clubs need to follow it? At least they've got a RSS feed now...
 
The banner looks CRAP! Any one of us could very well have produced something equal to or better than that. That's not to insult people on here but the person/people who produced that site are making money from that level of work. I hope they've got the grace to be ashamed when they cash the cheque.

It's cluttered. The old site wasn't brilliant but it had so much potential (I don't mean the old, old site - that was awful!!).
 
Back
Top