New website is now up

Pumba

John Morris
Nothing has been said yet and I may be going off about nothing but the Tigers, Sharks & Storm have all gone to these "Default" sites made by the NRL.

I will be COMPLETELY ****ed off if we go to that design :fist::evil:
 
It may just be because they are designed by the same company ... there used to be a few club sites that were like the NRL one a few years ago, when another place designed the NRL one (and it was way better, incidentally).
 
probably saves em money on website design too, lets just hope this isnt as bad as the NRL's idea to have the same Japanese Cartoon style mascots for every club
 
Oh for pete's sake...let the clubs design their own websites...we don't need the same NRL/SportingPulse/Sportal/FFA/A-League design all over our clubs.

Most of said designs are completely unworkable, unattractive, and restrictive. Not all clubs need the same thing as everything else.
 
I tend to think that the NRL is the least informative website regarding League News, they tend to have the article up 2 days after everyone else.

So if every team uses there similar design I hope they don't use the same news services, because nobody would know anything about there team if that were the case!
 
I tend to think that the NRL is the least informative website regarding League News, they tend to have the article up 2 days after everyone else.

Not to mention that they have union articles up there pretty frequently.

I doubt the Knights would spend all that time and money redeveloping their site last year, only to contract it out to a new place after less than a year.
 
Unless there's some kind of corporate edict from the NRL, I can't see clubs like Knights or Souths losing their individual design. Souths have pretty much led the way with site design - they'd be pretty daft to volunteer to get rid of it.
 
Apparently 14 of the 16 clubs are changing to these websites. Souths & Warriors are the only ones not changing apparently.

Means the Knights are.

Still waiting for a response from the Knights but not looking good :fist:
 
I wouldnt mind seeing the new site with highlights of every game played, & to know what time they played. eg 2:30pm on a saturday rather then Saturday
 
speaking of the website, have any of you seen that John Tate thing? it's not bad, pretty funny. The bloke in the Tigers jersey is Dane Cordner though haha
 
Back
Top