We are moving guys. Should be up & running by the start of the season:evil:
:evil:
NO WAY .... now it will look gay !
We are moving guys. Should be up & running by the start of the season:evil:
:evil:
We are moving guys. Should be up & running by the start of the season:evil:
:evil:
speaking of the website, have any of you seen that John Tate thing? it's not bad, pretty funny. The bloke in the Tigers jersey is Dane Cordner though haha
Boooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
BOOOOOO-urns.
I agree with what eva all that is meant to mean!
I assume the Knights will still have control of the site and not the nrl? Just a design change right?

Sauce?
Boooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
BOOOOOO-urns.
I agree with what eva all that is meant to mean!
Ketchup?
Is it just a New Zealand/Wellington thing to say?
Is it just a New Zealand/Wellington thing to say?
Not to mention that they have union articles up there pretty frequently.
I doubt the Knights would spend all that time and money redeveloping their site last year, only to contract it out to a new place after less than a year.