packo
:) (:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
anywhere he goes the team is successful
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Dear God noJust heard that James Maloney wants to play NRL for the rest of the year.
Perfect fit for us for this year, but he'd probably want a multi year deal, and that's not on.
Tell that to Penrithanywhere he goes the team is successful
Ugh he definitely made Penrith a better side. Took them to a top 4 side.Tell that to Penrith
He missed the most tackles and gave away the most penalties in the NRL last season. It frustrated me seeing the stupid penalties he gave away for Penrith last year, it would drive me crazy if he was doing it for the knights.Just heard that James Maloney wants to play NRL for the rest of the year.
Perfect fit for us for this year, but he'd probably want a multi year deal, and that's not on.
I just saw an article headline about the NRL is set to sign a record breaking pay deal with Fox and 9, I can’t read it anywhere, has anybody read it?
credit has to be given to these guys, they have timed it pretty much perfectly.
And then back outside the top 8Ugh he definitely made Penrith a better side. Took them to a top 4 side.
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...l/news-story/df84265d3d1c900850f0903b485a298dI’ll believe it when I see it. Both broadcasters are looking to reduce what they pay the NRL not pay more.
It’s behind a paywall, I won’t pay to read any Newscorp articles.
Both are saying they want to pay nothing, but the only 2 things working on TV now are live sports and reality TV.I’ll believe it when I see it. Both broadcasters are looking to reduce what they pay the NRL not pay more.
anywhere he goes the team is successful
Mate two things - our team would have zero cap space or if we did it would be bargain for signings.
Also his ancient.