Justin Holbrook discussion

They honestly change the criteria every year…

I think back to the NRLW girls and how Ronnie missed out that first year and the reason was ‘Roosters finished first so Strange got it’. Fast forward a year later, Knights finish top and still misses out - Karyn Murphy gets it .

It’s a dead set farce
 
They honestly change the criteria every year…

I think back to the NRLW girls and how Ronnie missed out that first year and the reason was ‘Roosters finished first so Strange got it’. Fast forward a year later, Knights finish top and still misses out - Karyn Murphy gets it .

It’s a dead set farce
Right… so why get worked up over it?

As I said elsewhere, Ivan Cleary’s never won it. Four premierships in a row, kept his team “up” longer than anyone else, yet in none of those seasons was he ever the best coach, apparently.

It’s all just vibes based.
 
Back
Top