Footy Show 2009 Thread

Ms.Nobody

Banned
It's back! Tonight at 9.30pm

Join Fatty, Matty & Vossy in a new look footy show.

Chief has left and Loz has gone back to FoxSports.

Benji Marshall, Russell Crowe are guests - and an exclusive with Brett Stewart.

Why is this joke of a show still running?

It was good in 2001 but it's gone down hill.

And if I was Brett Stewart I wouldn't be talking to the media at all...

He needs as little publicity as he can get atm.

Interview with Matty Johns - he says that they are going for a more NRL Orientated look.

Which is odd they got rid of Chief. Whilst he can be bias and boring (and lame) his feature stories were always good.

Hopefully Vossy gets the show up and running.

Yeah ill give it a go. It went from being one of the funniest shows on tv in the 90's and early 2000's to a bit of a downer over the last few years. Haha ill miss chief but have always like Vossy wen it came to serious stuff.

ill probably watch it tonight, purely because its round one, probably by like round two i will be sick of it :lol:

I usually watch it no matter how bad it gets. Lets see how this new look works out.

I am with you.

theknightsrule7 said:
I think Ill tape it & watch it 2moz arvo...Ill be going westfield 2nite but then its good live??? Ive got a dilemma.

I wish that was my biggest dilemma in the world lol. :lol:

I'll probably watch 10 minutes of it, then ask for that 10 minutes of my life back.

I'll be watching probably every week i can.
Even though i know how bad it is, i still seem to watch it.
Weird?

Great way to start the year by talking about the serious issues, I hope it didn't bore younger viewers though. Interesting start by Fatty, I was surprised they didn't announce births & marriages of current nrl players all they stated was Sonny Fai's drowning.

Back