Footy Show 2009 Thread

It was good to hear them giving us a bit of a wrap. Although I'd still like to be known as the underdogs, it's good to see that people are starting to become wary of us.

Love Vossy on it, he asks the questions Johns and Vautin don't have the balls to ask.

Kurt Gidley Poster in Rugby League Week :D so getting it! haha.
Vossy is heaps rude, like he kept butting in & you could tell matt johns got the sh*ts ha.

I dont mind his trent, reg and percy stuff

But generally when he reckons he cracked a funny, starts ****ing himself laughing at something which isn't even funny

Watched it last night for the 1st time since Round 1...not like it used to be...Glory days were the days of Going going gone, Crack a fat, Anti ads & Their house & Beat the boys/Daredevil dudes...seriously they were the days :) 2001-2004....since it hasn't been the same. They always talk about serious issues never used to much.

Its not thursday night variety hour

2001 was the best but since then its turned to **** and sterlo saw the light and quit maybe its time the rest do the same.

Alternatively, if they want the show to get more ratings then maybe 9 should bite the bullet and move back to 8:30

Watched it last night for the 1st time since Round 1...not like it used to be...Glory days were the days of Going going gone, Crack a fat, Anti ads & Their house & Beat the boys/Daredevil dudes...seriously they were the days :) 2001-2004....since it hasn't been the same. They always talk about serious issues never used to much.

Spot on mate. I used to live for the show, now its dead and buried.

Kurt Gidley Poster in Rugby League Week :D so getting it! haha.
Vossy is heaps rude, like he kept butting in & you could tell matt johns got the sh*ts ha.

Oh yeah i could tell. Tbh this show isn't as good as it used to be, i remember when i sat there and ****ed myself laughing and remembered what they had said months later but these days it goes in one year and out the other.

They don't have enough funny stuff to make a DVD for the last couple of years. Such a shame :(

lmao, the reff's stacking it/ getting tackled seg just then was funny.
but yeah theyres never much funny stuff any more :(
we got a few of those dvds, like the anti ads & stuff were hilarious.

lmao, the reff's stacking it/ getting tackled seg just then was funny.
but yeah theyres never much funny stuff any more :(
we got a few of those dvds, like the anti ads & stuff were hilarious.

hahah yeah gotta love vossy for coming up with his top 5 of refs falling over. They were quite funny especially the number 1 kept on falling over

Back