Ex-Knights Watch

Discussion in 'Knights Signings, Rumours & Player Movement' started by slotmachine, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Owey

Owey Brian Quinton

OMG NO. Lovely bloke and all, but an absolute defensive liability. He needs to understand he is a winger, not a centre. There is no shame in that these days.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Lefty likes this.
  2. Billy

Billy Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus

Latrell Mitchell was talking about how Gags is a completely different player in SOO in "Over the black dot" this morning, not that that is news to any Knights fan.
    I reckon Bennett is as pissed off as any coach must be, knowing he has a player who could be a match winner nearly every week, but plays like a reserve grader half the time.
    Jacob Gagai is just as frustrating for us. Every now and then he gets the wind up and has a game that has you thinking he could play firstgrade, and then he'll play 4 really ordinary games in a row, and then have another blinder just before they drop him.

3. Frank McWilliams

Frank McWilliams Adam Woolnough

Gags is a winger, plays his best on the wing, especially SOO, if he wants to play centre all the time he has to put the effort in when given the chance that includes tackling. If he left to play for a better team he got it didn’t hear any mention of leaving to play centre. If he came back to us, IF, he would only likely get centre opportunities due to injuries, i like the two we have and hope Moga comes good and in a year or two we have young ones coming through, successfully I hope.

4. TheBatman

TheBatman Trent Hodkinson

What on earth are you talking about? Jayden Brailey is injured. Hyper extended knee last week.

5. Billy

Pretty sure he didn't play.

6. TheBatman

TheBatman Trent Hodkinson

Wasn't "dropped". He's out with injury.

7. Hughburt6

Hughburt6 Jason Hoogerworf

Golden boy starling’s service was awful tonight

TheBatman likes this.
  8. Billy

It was odd that no one seemed keen to run.
    He was looking for a runner and nearly had to wave at someone to get them to run, but the other hooker just threw the ball, and if they weren't running, too bad.
    By the way, you don't have to be snotty about our ex players. It makes you seem like a ****.

knightime likes this.
  9. knightime

knightime Adrian Brunker

Yep, he played one game for us and by all reports is a good kid. He'd be very handy for us at the moment given Watson (who is going very well) is our only real choice at hooker currently.

10. slotmachine

slotmachine Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus

Just beat Souths and Roosters back to back with Watson and Buhrer. Think we're going OK without Starling.

11. knightime

knightime Adrian Brunker

I mean as depth. I'd still be sticking with Watson and Buhrer, even if Starling was here. But if either of those go down with injury, we've got Woolford yet he seems to be on the outer hardcore. Starling would be good cover in case something happened to either of the starters.

12. slotmachine

slotmachine Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus

Yeah buying Woolford has been a total flop. He'll be gone at the end of the year.

13. 88Knight4life

88Knight4life Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus

Really dont understand what happened with Woolford, maybe he hasnt fit in and thats killed his progress.
    The kid was going really well last uear at the dogs.

14. Billy

I think it's more about Chris Randall going so well.
    They are giving Randall 80 minutes at hooker every game and have added him to the fulltime squad, so Woolford is just doing some time at lock or second row.
    If Randall has 2 more good games, now he is training fulltime and is doing 80 minutes at hooker, I think he will get one of our development contracts and be our 3rd choice hooker.

88Knight4life likes this.
  15. krustykraz

krustykraz Ben MacDougall

in Toohey's News today today he says Gagai wanting out of South is true.
    And Gagai is zero chance of coming back to the Knights.

16. 88Knight4life

88Knight4life Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus

Good, i used to be a big fan of Gags but his such a sook that i want to slap him across the head these days

17. -Patrick-

-Patrick- Dank memes n' big screens

Flip flop artist @ Pizza Hut
    Will be a real shame if Peachey rumours are true. Naden has been really solid defensively and pretty dynamic in attack, shame he left us because in a few years time I think he could really be a strike centre. He has the size, the speed and the strength to be a great centre for Penrith and I'm curious as to what happens with Waqa Blake if Naden and Yeo keep playing how they are.

18. danknights

danknights Steve Simpson

Waqa Blake is 10 times the player of Naden. Yeo is a backrower. Pretty easy too see what happens there.

knightime likes this.
  19. Hughburt6

Hughburt6 Jason Hoogerworf

Meaney didn’t last long at fullback for the dogs. Shoulda stayed here and pushed for a wing spot

20. Frank McWilliams

Frank McWilliams Adam Woolnough

Feel a bit sorry for him, went to dogs to get spot then during season buy someone else, still think he will make it to a regular spot in firsts.