Ex-Knights Watch

Good on him. As a young kid, he'll have a blast in the UK. He might take a Blake Green-type path and come back to the NRL at some point all the better for it.

He won't regret playing for the Roosters.
Robbo let him play to his style instead of trying to pretend he is a running 5/8.
He is a much better player for it.
London are probably going to be relegated unless Lamb can pull off a miracle, so he will be looking for a new club next year.

He isn't.
Lamb is still a better player, but stuck behind 3 or 4 quality halves, while Cogger has little competition at the Dogs - only the Foran, who is almost always injured.

Are you really still talking up Lamb? Sorry mate, but he was unable to keep up when surrounded by first graders. Pure and simple.

Whilst Jack Cogger would have had huge competition for 5/8 here, Billy? lol!!!!!

And Meaney always looked a bright prospect at wing or centre for mine, not to mention backup for Ponga.

Naden going pretty good for Panthers. Their leading try scorer this year.
It's a pity he's been typecast as a centre now because fullback was clearly his best position when playing for us and in the juniors for Penrith.

Nice try by Meaney and some consistent performances by Cogger.

Given Meaney isn't likely to force DWZ from fullback, same scenario as being stuck behind Ponga we could certainly do worse than having him back as a winger, especially if we let SKD go.

Can't see it happening though.

Nice try by Meaney and some consistent performances by Cogger.

Given Meaney isn't likely to force DWZ from fullback, same scenario as being stuck behind Ponga we could certainly do worse than having him back as a winger, especially if we let SKD go.

Can't see it happening though.
Don't know why he was let go anyway, so much promise.

I think Meaney and Cogger are gone for Knights, why come back when things are going well at dogs, Meaney wouldn’t return to play wing when already a winger. Only chance would be Ponga to 5/8 and Meaney to f/b but I don’t see him coming back even then.
Should have kept both and not needed Lino and had good back up.

Don't know why he was let go anyway, so much promise.

He wanted a shot to play fullback, just happened that the Dogs signed a better player in DWZ which pushed hm back to the wing.

Was a shame to see him go, especially once we learned Watson wasn't going to last at fullback. He'd have been a shoe-in right now

He wanted a shot to play fullback, just happened that the Dogs signed a better player in DWZ which pushed hm back to the wing.

Was a shame to see him go, especially once we learned Watson wasn't going to last at fullback. He'd have been a shoe-in right now

Meaney hasn't exactly inspired much playing for the Bulldogs though. Of course he's playing in an average team, but he looks no more than solid in the NRL. I think we'd still be looking for a better fullback if he stayed.

Reactions: R_A
We are so hard on those that have left no matter the reason. Most on here should be pleased that Meaney and Cogger have been going very well in a team that struggled early but not that far below us now. We could do a lot worse than have both of them on our books. I personally am sad we don’t have them but pleased they are doing well.

Back