slotmachine
Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
It's on the NRL site, definitely Sunday
I whinged and whinged at my dad to take me until he surprised me with tickets that Saturday afternoon. Big mistake on my partI remember telling myself I wasn't leaving until the knights scored a point, kidley went over with about 5 minutes to go so I sat through a lot of pain
If Ponga isn't 100% and goes down early, or even if we get a big lead and want to rest him for the second 40, it might not be that bad of an idea.ALSO! How the HECK does Joey get paid to be a coach and and commentator when he thinks Miller on the bench is the go for the Knights!?
Miller is barely first grade standard, it'll be either Mann or Nu Brown
ill we see extra rail services put on i dont think there have been any extra services i have seen all season for the games ccn line any wayDo we reckon Ticketmaster will have parking tickets for sale or they’ve all been allocated? Parking a nightmare if you’re not living in newy and can grab a train/bus
I’d shift Dave Gagai to fullback with Lucas to centre if that happens to help the bench rather than catering for something that may not happen. May as well go all in, if Ponga goes down, we’re up against it anywayIf Ponga isn't 100% and goes down early, or even if we get a big lead and want to rest him for the second 40, it might not be that bad of an idea.
If Ponga goes down I think we should still win pretty easily, tbh.I’d shift Dave Gagai to fullback with Lucas to centre if that happens to help the bench rather than catering for something that may not happen. May as well go all in, if Ponga goes down, we’re up against it anyway
That doesn’t sound too good. I just voted in the poll for the Premiers too.If Ponga goes down I think we should still win pretty easily, tbh.
But it’s best not to rearrange the whole backline if you can avoid it.
From what Elliott said on the Matty Johns show tonight Ponga is still struggling a bit.
Would there be anything more deadly than a Dane Gagai in career best form playing finals for the Knights? Wish he could go around another 10 years.Gagai slots in well to those sweeping backline structures, he'd actually do a pretty good job at fullback. Can pass too.
I've seen him speak in interviews. Happy to have him here, and seems like a nice bloke - but don't think he's playing 5D chessWhy would Elliott be giving away injury news on TV when we keep these things very under wraps all year?
The only possible reason is playing mind games with his old team mates.