Sammyyy
Knights 2013
Frustrated the hell out of me today
I wasnt intending to see the live scores or listen to the radio but wait for the game on tv and already a few minutes into it i got so pee'd off with the amount of Ads they kept playing and so i gave in and just checked the scores
and yes i know this always happens and well Knights usually dont get games on nine anyway
Seriously, Nine should AIR all games live. They'll get a bigger audience and at least they should have us chose a game or something..even though its not as pro as foxsports.
I think somewhere there was a thread about delayed games..but couldnt find it..but if found mods can merge?
I wasnt intending to see the live scores or listen to the radio but wait for the game on tv and already a few minutes into it i got so pee'd off with the amount of Ads they kept playing and so i gave in and just checked the scores
and yes i know this always happens and well Knights usually dont get games on nine anyway Seriously, Nine should AIR all games live. They'll get a bigger audience and at least they should have us chose a game or something..even though its not as pro as foxsports.
I think somewhere there was a thread about delayed games..but couldnt find it..but if found mods can merge?
