Sammyyy
Knights 2013
And Round 12 and 13 against Bulldgos and Eels are both tv games also
they dates havent been released for those games yet...
And Round 12 and 13 against Bulldgos and Eels are both tv games also
We have another one in Round 7 against the tigers![]()
they dates havent been released for those games yet...
Yeah they have,today they were released
Seriously? Whereabouts are they posted..cause i cant find them on LHQ or DT. Are they both delayed? if so you've got to be kidding me :noway:
I won't have to worry about that one, because I'll probably be going to it. :dancing:
Two weeks in a row really sucks, both delayed on a Sunday Arvo![]()

Unless you're blind, of course.![]()
Weeks?! Stuff that haha. Round 1, 2006, I didn't have Sky installed in my flat in Dunedin in time to watch round one, so I waited 24 hours then watched it in Bigpond ... that was bad enough!