Kenny Powers
Banned
Well Chanel was recommended for the NSW residents side by Stone, and after he played well in that game he was promoted to firstgrade to replace Mamo, and he was kept in firstgrade over Mamo, Mantellato and Sione (although Sione was almost certainly dropped so he could place in the NYC finals).
I can't see any evidence in that which shows Stone doesn't rate him - just the opposite in fact.
I'll be surprized if he isn't 4th choice winger behind Uate, Macca and Sione, but until the team is named, there's no evidence to say that's how Stone will go.
Don't disagree with you, Billy. I'm certain Stone rates him. And aside from Jake Mamo, there are very limited 4th options anyway. Fact is, like me Stone wouldn't have him In the starting side, and in the event of injury it will be touch and go between him and Mamo for a spot on the wing
I think you guys are trying to find something that doesn't exist.... delusion?