Crowd Prediction

Ms.Nobody

Banned
No this isn't Dylan! :p Although he will be happy I started this thread.

What are we looking at this weekend for the game?

18+ is priority.

They are defending premiers with a few ex Knights in their line up. First home game. Jessica Mauboy Live... anything below 18k is a worry. Sunday Afternoon too.
 
Well..

This is our first game, sunday arvo and mauboy is performing like you said

However negative press, poor form and no Manly fans travelling will reduce the crowd number

I will be happy with 18k
 
17,700. I'm not confident with the bad press, the bad start and the inconsistent side through injuries. I hope I'm wrong though.
 
Eastern is all but sold out only a few tickets available on the end bays, so a good crowd is likely
 
Well we fell short of most expectations... pretty disappointing tbh but I can't really say much I had a presentation I had to attend to today as a coach.
 
Back
Top