Why can’t a rookie coach turn us into a better team? AOB mightn't have, but Fitzgibbon or Payten might have.
For all we know Ciraldo could be the next Bellamy… or he could be the next Brown too.
I’d be interested in giving him a couple of years to see, I’ve supported a ****house team long enough for it not to bother me if it doesn’t well, but you never know if you don’t try.
I’d be willing to give Steady Eddy a go at the moment, nothing else seems to be working
For all we know Ciraldo could be the next Bellamy… or he could be the next Brown too.
I’d be interested in giving him a couple of years to see, I’ve supported a ****house team long enough for it not to bother me if it doesn’t well, but you never know if you don’t try.
I’d be willing to give Steady Eddy a go at the moment, nothing else seems to be working