2012 NRL Player Rumours & Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not really. Titans are after him i think so yeh they'll almost certainly get him. Just saying if he was asking for anywhere near 100k he'd be a good pickup.
 
He is currently on 400k you really think he would go to the knights for 100k?

Well no way in hell the Sharks will re-sign him on that sort of money. Overpaid massively. He is no better than Kaufusi in running metres per game. And most of the time plays 80 minutes.

Never say never with players. Cant see him getting anywhere near that sort of money, not even 200k at a different club.

He chased the money at Cronulla, and has gone downhill since.
 
No real announcements are made on Public holidays or Monday's for that matter. Tuesday and Thursdays seems to be the trend.

Where did you hear this Fungus?

It came from the Titans forum. I'm not 100% sure on it, hence the apparently.
 
It came from the Titans forum. I'm not 100% sure on it, hence the apparently.

Fair enough, just had a quick look over there and whoever the person was who said it, is doing the whole 'let's say something but not provide any real proof' so I would take it with a grain of salt.
 
I wonder when the Sharks are going to announce their signings. I'm pretty sure Robson is the most official (Im pretty sure that has been announced), followed by De Gois which seems inevitable.
Gibbs and Fifita seem likely but not concrete atm.
They could probably re-sign Tupou on half on what he is on if he wants to I guess.

Tupou could be the "strike backrower" as it was mentioned that we need, so could Bird, but nothing concrete it seems out of those two anyway.
 
I wonder when the Sharks are going to announce their signings. I'm pretty sure Robson is the most official (Im pretty sure that has been announced), followed by De Gois which seems inevitable.
Gibbs and Fifita seem likely but not concrete atm.
They could probably re-sign Tupou on half on what he is on if he wants to I guess.

Tupou could be the "strike backrower" as it was mentioned that we need, so could Bird, but nothing concrete it seems out of those two anyway.
Gibbs has already been announced by the sharks
 
Fair enough, just had a quick look over there and whoever the person was who said it, is doing the whole 'let's say something but not provide any real proof' so I would take it with a grain of salt.

Apparently that guy is on the board of the Titans. Wasn't taking it as 100%, but thought it was something I should pass on.
 
Nick Kenny is getting linked to us on another forum, no sources or anything but thought its worth mentioning as other Knights fans are behind the rumour
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top