2012 Marathon Stadium Draft - Discussion Thread

Idiot :) Just kidding, ok so we do a random order each round and each person takes a turn in building their own team. However, once that player has been taken you cant choose them again. It's like your recruiting your own team with any players in the NRL, NYC, NSW Cup, ESL etc

So there are no advantages this year I've removed the previous drafts so you cant look back on there and find players that way.
Ok thanks alicia but how do you get points for your team if no footy is being played or are you waiting until the new season kicks off

Ok thanks alicia but how do you get points for your team if no footy is being played or are you waiting until the new season kicks off

in the past it went to a vote. eg Best backline, best Halves, etc

- - - Updated - - -

not sure if Alicia has something different planned this year though...

Usually at the end of it, once all the teams are picked, nothing happens. So don't expect much! :lol:

Usually at the end of it, once all the teams are picked, nothing happens. So don't expect much! :lol:
I think I made some polls last year for people to vote on the best team, but I forgot to check the end results :lol:

There wasn't many votes when i had checked before the end though, so there didn't seem to be much interest in it.

I'm happy to do it this year if everyone wants, though.

Last edited:
2012 Marathon Stadium Draft - Applicants

Funny you say that about the players because looking back on who was left out of the top 25 for selections in the 2011 draft - 7 players played in yesterday's grand final - 1 has played for Australia this year.

Weren't selected in the 2011 draft.

Back