Sammyyy
Knights 2013
raiders need to come back and win or im going to lose my streak.
Sorry to break it to you, 30-6 in the 55th minute. Dont think they will make a come back.
raiders need to come back and win or im going to lose my streak.
Sorry to break it to you, 30-6 in the 55th minute. Dont think they will make a come back.
*sniffs its okay. 7/8 still goodWhy on earth did you tip Canberra? They haven't beaten Melbourne in about ten years, they've only won two games all year, and the Storm are at home!
Why on earth did you tip Canberra? They haven't beaten Melbourne in about ten years, they've only won two games all year, and the Storm are at home!
well i thought campese was going to have a blinder for his NSW chances, guess i was wrong.
we could of beaten that if we had a perfect game 56-6 sound good ?
got 7/8not tippin the raiders anytime soon

Yew great result...won $69.50 on this game on 2 separate bets!!! I was that confident, just getting back what I lost on saturday night on the pokies.
I think he thinks gambling is "cool".
Mate, you ever considered that you may have a gambling problem?
Always knew the storm would win & smash Canberra too.

Lol.What did u bet? like $1000.00 for Melbourne to win at $1.01??![]()

I must agree. Some games are just not good to put money on for either team.I see no point in betting in these sort of this, high outlay for little reward. Your are better to put 5-10 on a horse paying $10, that way u get a much nicer return for a littlier bet. Or better yet keep the money and spend it on more important things.