2009 NRL Premiership: Heritage (Rd 10) Discussion

Melbourne storm should absolutely hammer the raiders

If the storm lose this, this will be the upset of rugby league

Storm will certainly win this.
 
I'm sure you should be able to alter them AK. Since you are the creator. I can do it in my comp between me and my brother. It's very handy, because I almost always forget to put mine in, and I can enter them late.

That's the reason I'm hopeless in the MS one this year. Not trying to take away from any of you guys, but I'd certainly be first if I didn't keep forgetting to tip hahaha.
 
I noticed on the Daily Telegraph website (the article about South's win today) someone posted the comment:
Once they [Rabbitohs] get the silly mistakes out of their game they may be ready to challenge the top sides, there is still a long way to go but dont forget we knocked Newcastle off and not to many have done that. Great win guys u really toughed it out.
Finally some recognition :)
 
Thanks for that, appriciate it :)

Reply was:

Hi There have been no technical issues with Tips being saved. If you'd like to send us the details of the Tipsters, we'll check their entries further... Regards,The OzTips.com Team

Did you want me to reply with your username and email? (I don't know emails though so pm them to me or leave them here)
 
Back
Top