2009 NRL Premiership: Heritage (Rd 10) Discussion

According to the Oztips website it says I tipped the Titans which is completly ridiculus seeing as I edited my tips an hour before the game and can gaurantee I didnt tip them..

Very annoyed:fist:
 
According to the Oztips website it says I tipped the Titans which is completly ridiculus seeing as I edited my tips an hour before the game and can gaurantee I didnt tip them..

Very annoyed:fist:

Thats what they've done to me several times :brickwall:
 
New Zealand Warriors (12)
Tries: Nathan Fien, Denan Kemp
Goals: Denan Kemp (2/3)
North Queensland Cowboys (34)
Tries: Luke O\'Donnell, Johnathan Thurston, Willie Tonga, Ashley Graham, Ben Farrar, Matt Bowen
Goals: Johnathan Thurston (5/6)

Thought the Warriors could have pulled of a win. Guess i was wrong :fist: 4/5
 
Over here as you know we have are still in the 1st half! :lol:

But fulltime:

South Sydney 23
Tries: Fetuli Talanoa (2) David Fa'alogo, Beau Champion
Goals: Chris Sandow (1/2) Issac Luke (2/2)
Field Goals: Nathan Merritt (1/1) (80th Minute)

Wests Tigers 22
Tries: Taniela Tuiaki (2) Tim Moltzen, Robbie Farah
Goals: Benji Marshall (3/4)
 
Merritt's field goal, final play of the game, was incredible.

But there were quite a few amazing plays in the game. Afternoon football certainly is a lot more adventurous.

Oh yeah, and just rubbing in the live coverage over here. :lol:
 
And the other game:

Manly Sea Eagles (34)
Tries: Matt Ballin, Shane Rodney, Chris Bailey, David Williams (2), Anthony Watmough
Goals: Jamie Lyon (5/7)

Parramatta Eels (10)
Tries: Jarryd Hayne (2)
Goals: Luke Burt (1/2)

Damn, knew i should have tipped the Rabbits! 5/7.
 
I also got 6/7, but I lost out on Friday night with the Bulldogs losing to the Dragons.
 
Back
Top