Your Team v Panthers

Sammyyy

Knights 2013
1. Gidley
2. McManus (He can come straight back in)
3. Sau
4. Mad Dog
5. Vuna
6. Mullen
7. Dureau
8. Taufua
9. De Gois
10. Houston
11. Simmo
12. Taia
13. Hilder

14. Ndaira
15. Tovo
16. Fa'as
17. Wicks

If Taia out, need to reshuffle and start Patto.
 
Wont be much of a changed side I reckon. It's make or break, Rick will want to keep the success at home going with the same side thats been winning.

Tonight wont make much difference in his selection I don't think.
 
1 Kurt Gidley
2 James McManus
3 Junior Sau
4 Adam MacDougall
5 Cooper Vuna
6 Jarrod Mullen
7 Scott Dureau
8 Mark Taufua
9 Issac Degois
10 Chris Houston
11 Steve Simpson
12 Zeb Taia
13 Matt Hilder

14 Sione Tovo
15 Cory Paterson
16 Richie Fa'aoso
17 Danny Wicks
 
Cannot wait for Sunday lets pack EAS 20k minimum and with an atmosphere even better then the Cowboys game
 
Only thing i'm not confident about is that we seem to choke in big games.

Hopefully we're fired up against Penrith
 
Last edited:
We choke against useless teams we should beat, I know that.

Roosters, Parra, Warriors ... Penrith are an alright side, so we might show up to play and beat them.
 
Rogers was pretty good for us tonight from what I saw (I missed the first 20 mins). No chance he'll be playing next week though.
 
Uate doesnt deserved to be dropped even if McManus is fit
Gidley was average at fullback tonight. still a legend, though not sure he is a fullback
 
I see them more as underdog and nothing to lose games.

What are you talking about? The Storm game we needed to win to keep our season from becoming a "must win every game left" scenario, and exactly the same scenario with the cowboys game. You can hardly say they were "nothing to lose" games.
 
Uate doesnt deserved to be dropped even if McManus is fit

Well i reckon Vuna has played far, far better than Uate each time the two have lined up on the 2 wings. Uate has to make way for McManus cos Vuna has cemented that spot IMO
 
Back
Top