Your team for 2019

Sione is training in the forwards and will only return to the centres if there are injuries. So I guess it’s Moga or Ross for that other position, depending on fitness.

Edit: posted same time as Josh.
 
Brocks going for 100k.
The knights are not idiots for giving him the 300k he thought he was worth.

If he was willing to stay for 200k I'm sure he'd still be around, but he thought he was worth more and ended up with less playing for Wyong.

If he plays more then 5 games for the roosters in 2019 I'll happily buy you a new roosters jersey Billy.
Those Roosters sure are crazy - handing out top 30 spots like lollies I hear.
 
Brocks going for 100k.
The knights are not idiots for giving him the 300k he thought he was worth.

If he was willing to stay for 200k I'm sure he'd still be around, but he thought he was worth more and ended up with less playing for Wyong.

If he plays more then 5 games for the roosters in 2019 I'll happily buy you a new roosters jersey Billy.
100k? But aren't all rookies on 200k hahaha
 
Sione is training in the forwards and will only return to the centres if there are injuries. So I guess it’s Moga or Ross for that other position, depending on fitness.

Edit: posted same time as Josh.

That's why Jennings would be handy. Though you don't wanna be paying 400k for someone who might end up in reserves with a fully fit side. But it's either that or using someone that isn't really an NRL standard centre, like we have now for the past few years.
 
That's why Jennings would be handy. Though you don't wanna be paying 400k for someone who might end up in reserves with a fully fit side. But it's either that or using someone that isn't really an NRL standard centre, like we have now for the past few years.

We already have a 350k "centre" that'll be in cup 80% of the year in Ross
 
We already have a 350k "centre" that'll be in cup 80% of the year in Ross

Part of my point. You've got Jennings who would slip in as an NRL centre, or do we want to do the same as the past few years & plug holes with guys who don't play centre/not up to it/inexperienced, creating a liability. Though I don't know that they'll continue with the Jennings thing now that Ross is staying.
 
I think Watson was coming along nicely but id like to see how he goes at 1 as well heaps of people said 1 was his best position before we bought him .

To me ludicrous with Pongas ability to break the line and that aint bagging Connor who's good but ponga is Godlike.

Either way it's a sexy predicament and to people mentioning Lino..... His not in the same ballpark as Connor in the halves or same suburb as Ponga.
 
He made a clean break and threw a bad pass on a couple of occasions. At least he’s making clean breaks. He made one against Melbourne where he burnt Munster and Curtis Scott. He looked quicker than any of our players including Ponga.

Remember the weight of the world was on his shoulders with a busted Ponga and no Pearce. He had the courage to have a go unlike Cogger who couldn't wait to pass to backrowers or props in clutch plays or Lamb who couldn't even keep up with play and looked like he had cement in his boots.
 
Pity the Roosters didn't still have Watson to replace that injured half they took into the grandfinal.
I mean, who needs a guy with kicking, passing and organising skills when they could have had a guy who has 3 good runs a game.

Did you see Lamb?
 
Part of my point. You've got Jennings who would slip in as an NRL centre, or do we want to do the same as the past few years & plug holes with guys who don't play centre/not up to it/inexperienced, creating a liability. Though I don't know that they'll continue with the Jennings thing now that Ross is staying.

Honestly? Jennings ain't a NRL centre today, to old/slow/small.
I'd rather Denniss get 200k and hope he kicks on.
There is no upside to Jennings at all.
Denniss does....
 
That's not in Ross at all though, is he capable of what we mite need as a stop gap? Maybe.
One thing is, he'll defiantly try with everything he has.
He didn't try real hard those first few games last season when he was outside Moga .
 
Back
Top