pretty good performance, a bit rusty and scrappy at times but that was to be expected...not much oppo though...only bloke I recognised was Norrie...we didn't have a bad player...we're still not 100% under the high ball...only Knights player struggling was Gids on crutches...all the others seemed to be walking about ok (no limping or bandages)...I heard him say '8 weeks' to a couple of fans but he didn't seem to want to talk too much about his injury...Abes got on and looked massive, just about our biggest bloke out there...plenty of energy and pace from everyone and all in all it was ok
Eddy ran with plenty of power...he tried a silly offload but somehow we retreived the ball back...he put a couple of good hits on and sat them on their bums but then tried too hard to do it again and again...if he remains patient and just times it right the big hits will come...looks in good shape...not carrying excess weight, I guess he has a mans' body now...
my little brother got two tries on his camera will get him to upload to youtube, we basically sat on the field next to ben rogers and james mcmanus, was pretty sweet!
No that's good because I can't find the fricken disc to transfer the files into ones I can use on here so sorry about that.
We didn't have to do brilliant things to score tries but seriously it was good and I felt encouraged and it was fun to see Vuna put a few people on their butts