Trial v Storm under 20's

Lynchyknight

Darren Albert
Does anyone know when the Knights team to take on the Storm this weekend is being named, With Gids out and McDonnel, Cross and Tolar in doubt I want to see the side
 
The Newcastle Knights squad to play the Storm is;

1. Cameron Ciraldo
2. Ben Cross
3. Scott Dureau
4. Joel Edwards
5. Jimmy Fawcett
6. Byron Fruean
7. Chris Houston
8. Marvin Karawana
9. Keith Lulia
10. Peter Mata’utia
11. Con Mika
12. Jarrod Mullen
13. Kevin Naiqama
14. Wes Naiqama
15. George Ndaira
16. Cory Paterson
17. Tyrone Roberts
18. Junior Sau
19. Mark Taufua
20. Zane Tetevano
21. Dan Tolar
22. Sione Tovo
23. Evarn Tuimavave
24. Akuila Uate
25. Cooper Vuna
 
I'm going to the game but my phone doesn't have the internet, well it might but I nfi how to use it.
 
You've got the best updates Jekk, go for it!!!

No censorship on your updates by AK this year either haha.
 
Ok as AK and James know I start normal and then become quite emotional as the game goes on. I'll do my best to stay calm and make sense :lol:
 
Cooper aims to sidestep bad case of deja Vuna
http://www.theherald.com.au/news/lo...ad-case-of-deja-vuna/1756246.aspx?storypage=0

- Vuna hoping for a Dry track for the trial.
- Vuna said coach Rick Stone planned to use him on the wing for the first two quarters tonight and in the centres in the third quarter.
- The game, for the inaugural Kurt Fearnley Cup, kicks off at 7pm. Entry is by gold coin donation and proceeds will benefit disability support groups in the Hunter.
- With Gidley unavailable, Wes Naiqama and rookie Peter Mata'utia will share the fullback duties in tonight's trial against Melbourne at St John Oval.

----

Knights squad: S Dureau, J Edwards, J Fawcett, B Fruean, C Houston, M Karawana, K Lulia, P Mata'utia, C Mika, J Mullen, K Naiqama, W Naiqama, G Ndaira, T Roberts, J Sau, M Taufua, Z Tetevano, D Tolar, S Tovo, E Tuimavave, A Uate, C Vuna.

Storm squad: J Hitchcox, M Sevi, J Jerome, M Faamasili, B Leslie, S Lalatoa, L Fanene, D Hita, D O'Regan, B Potae, P Vaituutuu, D Langford, J Woolford, B Norrie, M Te Heu Heu, F Makimare, A Munro, B Rogers, A Killingbeck.
 
According to the Knights site:

OUT: Ben Cross, Cameron Ciraldo and Cory Paterson

Not good news, whats wrong with Ciraldo are the injuires only minor ones

Hopefully they will be back for the trail next week against the panthers because they need match fitness before the start of the season especially Cross and Ciraldo
 
I just saw pato at the shops.

And the knights kingdom definitely said 7:30 so I dunno, better show up early
 
If there are others going, anyone mind picking me up from Hamilton and taking me to the game, will give you money for petrol and I don't bite :P Leave a private message with your phone number or ask for mine.
 
Heading on down to the other end now as it appears that's where the action will be for now as Aku is in with another Scotty conversion
 
Back
Top