The NBA Thread

Don't know why but i'm actually happy Miami won... and I'm a Lakers fan!

Only thing i hate is the fact that the bandwagoners are gonna go on about this but anyway, well played Heat and congrats to the Thunder

Heard Gasol might be off to Minnesota. If they can keep Pau, Lakers will be champions for sure!!

They haven't had a decent PG since Magic Johnson!!

- - - Updated - - -

Now that LBJ has won his ring, he can return to Cleveland in 2014 and don the 23# again!

Heard Gasol might be off to Minnesota. If they can keep Pau, Lakers will be champions for sure!!

They haven't had a decent PG since Magic Johnson!!

- - - Updated - - -

Now that LBJ has won his ring, he can return to Cleveland in 2014 and don the 23# again!

Not yet, he still has not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7 left to win

Not yet, he still has not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7 left to win

He won't win another ring at Miami. Dwayne Wade's body is about to give up the ghost and break down, his whole game is about driving to the basket. He is already looking to the whistle to get him through the game now. Hell, they were lucky to win this year. If Rose and Noah stayed healthy the Heat don't get past the ECF.

Dwight Howard ready to commit to LA!!! Trade expected in the next week!

Just saying, the lakers are defs going to the finals with Nash, Kobe, Metta, Pau and D12

No chance! Nash lobbing it to Dwight, getting Kobe open looks and Pau doing his thing = undefendable

Nash's lack of defence won't matter as well since D12 can lock down the paint

Nash Kobe Metta Gasol Dwight - Miami are going to get torched coming up against that!

Josh, don't think Allen will be in the starting 5 unless LeBron starts at Power Foward which I can't see the Heat doing. Don't know if Miami want their main playmaker/ball handler doing extended periods down in low at PF. Don't think Wade nor Allen would make capable PG's either.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Bynum could end up in Cleveland via a three team trade involving LAL, ORL and CLE.

I still see the top teams being Oklahoma and Miami. The Lakers were not really near a ring even when Nash signed, but now with Howard they should be a lot more competitive with the top teams.

Wasn't Dwight going to Brooklyn?

I still see the top teams being Oklahoma and Miami. The Lakers were not really near a ring even when Nash signed, but now with Howard they should be a lot more competitive with the top teams.Wasn't Dwight going to Brooklyn?

I'm not even a LAL fan and just on the Nash signing alone I can see them getting to the finals. Over the last two years the only thing that has stopped them from getting up there is a quality pass first Point Guard. Any team with two 7ft All Stars down in the paint and a Hall of Famer in Kobe not getting to the finals only spells one thing to me, their PG isn't up to scratch and they have no one feeding them quality ball.

You trade Bynum who may be the best offensive skilled Centre in the game but very injury prone for Dwight who can stay injury free and is defensive minded, NO ONE will be able to stop them! Miami won't have the big men to contend with them, D Wade is on his last legs as it is now and Oklahoma City would have to rely solely on Westbrook and Durant both consistently having 30 point games. Having Dwight under the rim already restricts guys like Westbrook, Wade and Lebron because they can't drive to the rim.

Yeah heard Howard was going to Brooklyn their at one stage and also heard Atlanta but he has only really said he would sign an extension with L.A.

Back