The NBA Thread

The Brooklyn trade fell through because Kris Humphries wouldn't sign the one year deal in Cleveland. Dwight has now said he won't sign the extension but the Lakers are still expected to trade for him by August. I think once Dwight spends a season winning games with Nash giving him the ball in one of the best marketing places with a winning culture, he will change his mind. Plus the Lakers will own his bird rights so they can pay him more to stay!

Mike Miller's retiring so Allen will take his role I would think.

Chalmers, Wade, LeBron, Bosh, Haslem/Anthony
Cole, Allen, Battier, lewis, Turiaf
 
Dwight is an idiot, hate players like him holding clubs at ransom like this! The Magic are fools too, Howard's value is just going to go down with every week they keep messing about! They're not going to get a superstar in return for him because of the risk involved of him only being there for possibly a season. If I was the Magic i'd take a lottery pick, a couple of second rounders a solid big man + the other teams involved to take one or two of the bad contracts.
 
Dwight is an idiot, hate players like him holding clubs at ransom like this! The Magic are fools too, Howard's value is just going to go down with every week they keep messing about! They're not going to get a superstar in return for him because of the risk involved of him only being there for possibly a season. If I was the Magic i'd take a lottery pick, a couple of second rounders a solid big man + the other teams involved to take one or two of the bad contracts.

You seem to like Lebron James, who held the Cavs to Ransom 2 years ago...
 
You seem to like Lebron James, who held the Cavs to Ransom 2 years ago...

No I hated what he done ala ''LeDecision'' and I dislike him as a Miami player now because he had to run to get his ring and form an all star team. He left the club with just about zero warning so they could not gain a decent profit via trade. He wants to be compared and looked at in the same light as MJ and Kobe but neither of those two jumped ship to win a ring, they stayed at their respective clubs and won multiple titles. I liked him back in the Cavalier days, because he was and still is to this day the best thing that has ever happened for that team and brought a lot of success to the city despite no championship. To say I like him now is completely false though, I do hope he returns to the Cavs in 2014 though because I like to see them be successful.
 
I cannot believe that the Knicks have made a brainless decision to not to match Jeremy Lin's contract to the Houston Rockets to replace Lin with Jason Kidd, A point guard who turns 40 next year and recently been in a drink driving accident and beating his wife back in 2001! WTF?
 
I cannot believe that the Knicks have made a brainless decision to not to match Jeremy Lin's contract to the Houston Rockets to replace Lin with Jason Kidd, A point guard who turns 40 next year and recently been in a drink driving accident and beating his wife back in 2001! WTF?

Lin was overpaid and unproven.. They got Ray Felton who Kidd can mentor, he can also be there for many years to come to give the ball to Melo and Amaare while knocking down open looks.
 
Man the Knicks going great! They are 4-0 and the only undefeated team in the NBA 2012-13 season. I thought wrong about Kidd, Sheed Wallace, Camby and Kurt Thomas who are all over 35 years of age. Maybe age is only a number after all. I don't know about Amar'e though. When he returns, He could ruin the Knicks chemistry.
 
Mike Brown= GOOOONE!

The Lakers are in talks with Phil Jackson but the only way he'll sign is if Jim Buss gives control over personnel to him.
 
I'm going to continue my complete ignorance when it comes to sporting injuries. I AM STILL PURE
 
Back
Top