The NBA Thread

The last point you made I totally agree with, especially after the way he left.

Just saying that if MKG turned out good in the 3 position and Lebron happened to comeback, LBJ could play SG or PF at a pinch. He practically runs the whole Heat offense, he could play PG too without too much hassle either I reckon.

Agreed, he's versatile and skillful enough to play most positions. I also don't see them getting Davis or MKG as they have the 4th or 5th pick I believe. Those two will be in the top 3 at least

Last edited:
I thought it was a fire extinguisher haha, im a knicks fan and am devo with our winless playoffs. I hate the heat!

I don't like the Heat but if they lose, all these LeBron jokes that are constantly used will go on for another year...

In regards to Stoudemire, I guess you can say, he was trying to put out the Heat.

I started liking the Heat ever since they signed Shaq like 7 years ago... Now not so much.

Anyone else see the woman run onto the court during the Nuggets Lakers game? Apparently she was stalking Kenyon Martin, who is with the Clippers now.

Pacers are my team in the East, liked them for a while but mainly due to Granger. Miami can't contain Hibbert and West down low, Lebron is forced to play at PF whilst running the entire offence for the Heat, he's just getting burnt out.

LAL unlucky loss to OKC today, Durant won it with that clutch 3 at the end.

The Lakers just haven't got it anymore, I still like them and they still play well for 45 mins but the last 3 is killing them when Kobe doesn't do anything

I hate to say it, but Kobe lost game 4 for the Lakers in the 4th. Bynum was playing like a man possesed, all he needed to do was keep feeding him the ball instead of making ridiculious fadeaway jumpers.

Shaq to interview with the Magic for the vacant GM job. It's gonna be really interesting if he gets it IMO

Back