The NBA Thread

nah i think it would have made them worse.... They would have tradeed away their entire frontcourt except for bynum who always breaks down with injury and is also out for the first 5 games of the season... and would have ****ted on their depth as well
 
I am a massive fan of Gasol and I think he is the spine the team, if Paul joined they would of had alot more flair in attack. But if Gasol left their depth would definately be tested.
 
Yeah if Bynum got injured, they would have to play Artest(or should i say world peace?) at the 4 and Caracter at centre i guess
 
CHRIS PAUL has been traded to the clippers for

Al-Farouq Aminu, Eric Gordon, Chris Kaman and Minnesota’s 2012 unprotected first round pick from the Los Angeles Clippers.
 
anyone know when the boxing day games will be on in queensland and if they'll be on one hd or espn?

I'm mainly looking to watch lakers v bulls and miami vs dallas
 
anyone know when the boxing day games will be on in queensland and if they'll be on one hd or espn?

I'm mainly looking to watch lakers v bulls and miami vs dallas
I don't think it is on One anymore, your best bet would probably be ESPN.
 
One's contract with the NBA was left to expire. The only reason why Murdoch and Packer invested in Ten was to protect their investments in Fox Sports. That is why crap like MASH and Get Smart are on the channel.
 
I just checked the TV guide on Austar and they're only showing two games on boxing day :/ Clippers vs Warriors and Thunder vs Magic...
 
Lakers lose to Bulls by 1 point... they missed alot of open shots and free throws and chicago made them pay by going up with 5 seconds to go :(
 
Heat!!!! Yewwww, Goin all the way this year!!!

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

Undefeated season!! You heard it here first :D
 
Nah, Bulls will win the east and Thunder will win it all.. unless Lakers get Howard

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Has anyone seen the new Heat intro video? Biggest makeouts
 
Guys i was talking to Metta World Peace on Omegle today! He saw my Lakers jersey in the background and started talking to me about basketball!
 
Guys i was talking to Metta World Peace on Omegle today! He saw my Lakers jersey in the background and started talking to me about basketball!

You mean Ron Artest right? I refuse to recognize his new name!

Whatabout that Jeremy Lin guy? WHATABOUT THAT JEREMY LIN GUY?! RIGHT?!
 
Back
Top